We are excited to announce 1776 United FC Open Training for all boys & girls players born between 2001 and 2007 prior to the official try-outs for the 2019/2020 season. Beginning Feb 1 and running through March 15th, the 1776 United FC Open Trainings are for all 2001-2007 players interested in joining regionally and nationally competitive 1776 United FC teams for the upcoming season.
1776 United appreciates finding the right team is difficult based on two days of spring tryouts so we encourage any players interested playing for us to come to a few of our winter training sessions so you can meet the coaches and get a better sense of who we are and what we do. These trainings also are designed to help our staff to pre-evaluate the player pool in the various birth years prior to the official selection process during try-outs.
The Training Days will have currently rostered players and any interested prospects training together with the team's head coach and club directors on the days indicated below.
To take part, please review the below schedule and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and/or answer any questions.
- 2007 Girls - Saturday 9-1030AM
- 2006 Girls - Saturday 9-1030AM
- 2004 Girls Saturday Time TBD
- 2005 Girls Saturday 530-645pm
- 2001/01 Girls - Saturday 9-10am, Monday 8-930pm
- 2007 Boys - Sunday 430-600pm
- 2005, 2006 Boys Saturday 5-630pm
- 2004 Boys Sundays 12pm or 6pm (weather dependent)
- 2003 Boys Thursdays 6pm
- 2001/02 - Boys Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm